Stolen from captain0marauding.
1. Are you really ready for 111 questions?
No, because there are only 109.
2. Where are you taking this test at?
That is horrible grammar. Absolutely terrible. However, I am answering the questions at my desk.
3. Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I don't really do the relationship thing. Perhaps I am too young, but really I don't like the idea.
4. Who did you last say "I love you" to?
(To whom did you last say, "I love you"?)
My Dad, I believe.
5. Do you regret it?
Of course not.
6. Have you ever been depressed?
Diagnosed? No. I have a tendency to fall into spells where I do not talk for extended periods and feel odd though. You probably think I'm crazy now.
7. Are you a boy or girl?
8. Do you have a job?
9. What is your relationship status?
10. How do you want to die?
I'd like to live forever, please. That's unrealistic. I don't want to die in my sleep, that idea disturbs me. I want to die in a way that will ensure everyone remembers me. "The fragility of genius: it needs an audience."
11. What did you last eat?
These little tiny candies from the Hudson Bay Company.
12. Played any sports?
I used to figure skate, play soccer, do high jump, and horse back ride.
13. Do you bite your nails?
No, it's a disgusting habit.
14. When was your last physical fight?
I kicked my brother this afternoon. Does that count?
15. Do you have an attitude?
16. Do you like someone?
17. What is your real name?
18. What is the background of you computer screen?
An xkcd comic.
19. Are you gonna get high later?
20. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
21. Do you miss someone?
I don't tend to miss many people. As long as I know I will see them again, I am fine. However, I would very much like to see my cosplay friends again.
22. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, then cut.
23. Do you tan a lot?
24. Have any pets?
A cat and many dogs.
25. How exactly are you feeling?!
I'm not feeling all that great, to be completely honest. Somewhat off my game and deeply disturbed.
26. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27. Ever made out in the bathroom?
No. That's hardly a sanitary place to do such a thing.
28. Would you take any of your exes back?
I've never really had a relationship.
29. Are you afraid of spiders?
30. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, straight away.
31. Do you regret anything from your past?
32. What are your plans for this weekend?
I hope to complete some homework and get the chance to indulge in some writing.
33. Do you want to have kids?
No. Honestly, I don't think I will ever be responsible enough to take on another human life.
34. Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35. Do you type fast?
36. Do you have piercings?
37. Want any more?
If that was an offer, then no thank you.
38. Can you spell well?
39. Do you miss anyone from your past?
40. What are you craving right now?
41. Ever been to a bonfire party?
42. Have you ever been to jail?
I have been to jail, yes, but I have never been convicted of a crime.
43. Have you ever been on a horse?
Many, many times.
44. Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not of which I am aware.
46. Have you ever been cheated on?
47. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48. What time is it currently?
49. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes. I already live with people to whom I am not married. And in the future I will likely have roommates who I will not marry. This is an ambiguious question.
50. What should you be doing?
51. What's irritating you right now?
52. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53. Does somebody love you?
54. What is your favorite color?
I enjoy all of the colours equally.
55. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. I have even been seen doing so.
(Where is 56?)
57. Do you have trust issues?
58. You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Not entirely. I'm growing bored now.
59. Do you have any siblings?
60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61. Do you live with anyone?
62. Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
No. I don't really have an ex.
63. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't recall crying as of late.
64. Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't tend to give first chances.
65. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
66. Is this year the best year of your life?
I surely hope not.
67. What was your childhood nickname?
Sarah, and Bean. Sarah, as in Sarah Bernhardt.
68. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Certainly not. Run, yes.
69. What is your motto in life?
I'd have to think about that.
70. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I'm sure that everything happens as a result of something else. However, I do not believe that something else has to be divine. I'm not saying it isn't, I just do not possess all the facts.
71. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
72. Do you have a best friend?
I'd like to think so.
73. What is bothering you?
I do not care to disclose the details.
74. Have you ever been out of your country?
75. Do you play the Wii?
76. Are you listening to music right now?
77. Do you like Chinese food?
I believe we are having some tonight.
78. Do you know your fathers b-day?
79. Are you afraid of the dark?
No. Darkness is just the absence of light. That it not in itself frightening. Rather, it is that which lurks in the darkness that should frighten you. >:}
80. Is cheating ever okay?
That is not something I can say. I suppose many have very interesting excuses. I do not believe I could ever cheat on another person. Though, I cheat at cards...
81. Are you mean?
Generally, yes. I do try not to be.
82. Can you keep white shoes clean?
If I tried, but that would be a very tedious and pointless task.
83. What was the last song you listened to?
I will listen to one right now, so that I can answer honestly. Rolling in the Deep.
84. Do you believe in true love?
85. What are you currently wearing?
A blue sock, a rainbow plaid sock, black skinny jeans, a flash t-shirt, a coat, and a scarf.
86. What do you wear to bed?
Pajama pants and a t-shirt.
87. What is the weather like right now?
It's very cold, but the snow is rather nice.
88. Do you like the outside?
To an extent.
89. Are you currently bored?
90. Do you wanna get married?
Earlier today I had a moment where I thought about my wedding. It went away quickly.
91. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Not really. It's both creepy and degrading. I have not required diapers in quite some time and I hope anyone calling me that does not find children attractive.
92. Are you hungry?
93. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
No. I've never "made out" before.
94. What makes you happy?
Solving problems. Thinking.
95. Would you change your name?
Yes. To something more interesting.
96. Ever been to Alaska?
No, but I would like to travel there someday.
98. Do you watch the news?
99. What' s your zodiac sign?
100. Do you like Subway?
101. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
I think not. He is the only person I have ever kissed, so I do not have a comparison, but he is in no way offensive.
102. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
My favourite method is avoidance of the topic in general.
103. Do you talk like your friends?
104. What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Bake, write, and read.
105. Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes. I do that often. I suppose it is a little rude.
106. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I rarely act as my complete self. I don't think most people do either.
107. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
108. Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
109. Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I imagine my brother.
110. Favorite lyrics right now?
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Seems I'm not that clever, after all."